Type of studies - MA studies
TProfessional title - Master of Public Health.
Duration of studies - 4 semesters.
Tryb studiów- niestacjonarny
Mode of study - extramural
- Public health II degree studies prepare students to work in executive and managerial positions in health protection and prophylaxis programs, as well as in administrative positions in medical entities, sanitary and epidemiological inspection facilities and units providing health services.
- Graduates have multidisciplinary knowledge and have the intellectual and practical skills of using the acquired learning outcomes in the field of health sciences in specialties sought in the dynamically developing market: medical services and healthcare administration units.
- A graduate of public health of the second degree studies is prepared to continue the third degree studies.
SECOND DEGREE GRADUATES ARE PREPARED TO WORK IN:
- Healthcare entities, i.e. outpatient health care facilities, hospitals, day wards, hospices, psychiatric institutions, sanatoriums, spa treatment facilities, care and treatment facilities, blood donation stations and points, welfare and social care facilities, private clinics, health and beauty centers;
- Government administration (at the central and provincial level) and local administration - the Ministry of Health, Voivodship Offices, City and Commune Offices in Health Education and Health Departments, Regional Centers or Public Health Centers;
- Educational sector - health promoting schools, medical schools, special education, social therapy clubs; pedagogical qualifications are necessary here;
- Sanitary and epidemiological supervision - of the State Sanitary Inspection, in the departments of health promotion, communal hygiene, nutrition, epidemiology, transport, school hygiene;/li>
- Academic and research institutions as a contractor of health care programs / lecturer in health education programs • health and social insurance institutions;
- Institutions working for the protection of the natural environment;
- Medical Rescue System as organizers and directors;
- non-governmental organizations: associations and foundations;
- The pharmaceutical industry in health promotion departments in the creation of educational and preventive programs, in the positions of medical representatives;
- Media (health promotion, health education);
- The scope of implementation of programs financed from EU funds, especially for people who know foreign languages and the issues of health policy of the European Union;/li>
- Health insurance and risk management;
- change management in the transformation process of the existing healthcare entities;
- Advising private entities, organizations and local governments on the processes of investing in health services;
- Methodological and organizational departments of health care institutions and units;
- In own private medical centers (SPA or wellness salons).
- Manager in health care.
- Health educator.
- Emergency medicine and crisis management.
- Dietetics and health